With evidence from Nucleus Research’s evaluation of Dynamics NAV users, Synergy’s new white paper outlines the improvements software technology can bring to companies engaged in discrete manufacturing. The white paper addresses 8 ways that a modern system like Dynamics NAV can boost operations.
In short, new integration, visibility, universal access, real-time data for reporting, streamlined production (including MRP and scheduling), and improved inventory management can boost productivity 20 percent, including for sales and customer service.
The whitepaper will help companies learn how to:
- Gain visibility into a company’s performance.
- Integrate systems so a company has one version of the truth.
- Automate Materials Requirement Planning (MRP).
- Efficiently track and schedule production.
- Effectively manage and reduce inventory.
- Better serve customers through a streamlined system.
- Leverage centralized data to create flexible reports/dashboards.
- Enable web, tablet, and smart phone access to data.