Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Edition is not a replacement for Dynamics SL, especially if you are a government contractor. With its powerful project accounting and government compliance capabilities, Dynamics SL is still the most powerful out-of-the-box Microsoft solution for project-based companies. Yet smaller companies, or ones that do not have complex project accounting, will find Dynamics 365 coupled with Progressus Project Accounting to be a powerful cloud-based alternative.
Cloud-based Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Edition is a multi-currency business management solution that helps small-to-medium companies manage their accounting, finances, sales, and operations. With native integration with Office 365, it delivers a powerful integrated experience with the Microsoft software you already have. Moreover, for project-based companies, Dynamics 365 provides a platform for Progressus Project Accounting, a seamless integrated enhancement that enables effective and easy project setup, budgeting, tracking, time and expense, analytics, forecasting, and resource management.
Synergy has put together a tour of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (9 mini demos) for your convenience in each major area, as well as one demo of Progressus‘ professional services automation and project accounting. Demos include:
- Financial Management – Bookkeeper and Accountants’ Roles
- Project Management – Project Manager Role and Managing Jobs
- Project Accounting – Budgets, Tracking, T&E, Analytics, and Resource Management
- Purchasing – Procure to Pay
- Inventory – Manage Your Inventory
- Sales – Sales Management and Quote to Invoice
- Executive Oversight – Business Health, Trends, and Opportunities
Sign up for the tour and see for yourself how Dynamics 365, with or without the advanced project accounting enhancement, might fit for your company.