Is it time to upgrade your accounting and operations system with a modern cloud ERP? See how Microsoft’s new cloud ERP automates financials, inventory, supply chain, manufacturing, projects, reporting, sales, and service.
The tour will show you:
- How the solution combines modern digital technologies
- The look and feel, reporting, dashboards, and role center capabilities
- The Functionality Guide with series in financial management, supply chain, inventory, warehouse, project management, manufacturing, services, and CRM
- How Dynamics 365 tightly integrates with Office 365 and Outlook
- Where to request a custom demo
- Access to a whitepaper on how manufacturers can boost productivity
With evidence from Nucleus Research’s evaluation of Dynamics NAV users, Synergy’s new white paper outlines the improvements software technology can bring to companies engaged in discrete manufacturing. The white paper addresses 8 ways that a modern system like Dynamics NAV can boost operations.
In short, new integration, visibility, universal access, real-time data for reporting, streamlined production (including MRP and scheduling), and improved inventory management can boost productivity 20 percent, including for sales and customer service.
The whitepaper will help companies learn how to:
- Gain visibility into a company’s performance.
- Integrate systems so a company has one version of the truth.
- Automate Materials Requirement Planning (MRP).
- Efficiently track and schedule production.
- Effectively manage and reduce inventory.
- Better serve customers through a streamlined system.
- Leverage centralized data to create flexible reports/dashboards.
- Enable web, tablet, and smart phone access to data.
Download the whitepaper here: