Designed exclusively for professional services firms, Progressus turns Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Edition or Dynamics NAV into modern cloud ERP and PSA for project-driven organizations.
Want to find out if the Microsoft Cloud is right for you? This 55-minute webcast will give you the answers you’re looking for.
By watching you will learn:
- Why Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Progressus are trending in the professional services sector.
- How integrated project management and project accounting can dramatically improve operations and client service.
- Where to find that extra 10% of utilization and the predictive analytics you need to forecast accurately.
- How to set up projects, budgets, project analytics & reports, track costs, enter time and expense, route approvals, manage resources, and invoice clients.
Access the Progressus Advanced Projects for Dynamics 365 & NAV webcast now!
With Progressus Software, there is now a powerful Microsoft cloud solution for small-to-mid size professional services and project-based businesses. Designed to leverage Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Progressus is a multi-language, multi-currency business management solution that empowers companies to more effectively manage their operations.
Progressus adds advanced project accounting and project management to the powerful financial management and basic project management functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365/NAV to provide the most advanced business management solution for professional services and project-based businesses. It offers unique and powerful functionality in these areas:
- Quick Project Setup
- Project Budgeting
- Project Resource Management
- Project Monitoring and Analyzing
- Project Cost Tracking
- Remote Project Time & Expense Entry & Approval
- Project Invoicing
- Project Reporting, Analytics & Forecasting
Progressus is deployed on the Microsoft Cloud and customers can access their solution through role-based interfaces on their desktop, in a browser, or with a native mobile app on a tablet or mobile device. As a Dynamics 365-based solution, Progressus is rapidly deployed with minimal configuration. It also features native connectivity to Dynamics 365 Sales and Marketing and Microsoft PowerBI, for an even more comprehensive business solution.
Whether Progressus is installed with Dynamics 365 Business Edition or Dynamics NAV, it provides native integration with Microsoft Office 365. When your email, calendar, and files seamlessly come together with your data, reports and business processes you get an integrated experience that no other stand-alone project management or enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution can match.
Watch Webcast | Request a Custom Demo
Dynamics 365 Business Edition:
Financials | Basic Projects | Advanced Projects | Sales | Purchasing | Inventory | Capabilities Guide