With all the available third-party enhancements for Microsoft Dynamics SL, who is to say which are the best? Well, for your convenience, Valerie Borak of Plumbline Consulting, in coordination with Synergy Business Solutions, has compiled the Top 12 Enhancements in this recorded webinar below. These top 12 are highlighted and demoed for you:
- Audit Trail by FastPath
- Prepaid Processer
- Quick Find (formerly Rainbow Search)
- Credit Card Import (formerly Purchase Card)
- General Ledger Mover
- Period Mover
- AR Collections
- One Time Vendor
- Vendor Multi Remit
- Terrorist Check (per government requirements for some companies)
- Voucher to Credit Card
- Fixed Assets
This demo highlights each of these in the same order listed. At 37:30, the Q&A starts. If you are interested in any of these, contact your Account Manager for a Synergy discount. Or, contact Rob Lloyd, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Actual presentation starts at 0:25. After the highlights of the 12, the Q&A starts at 37:30.
For Dynamics SL users still on SL 7.0 or 2011, there are many compelling reasons to upgrade to SL 2015. Watch this on-demand webinar to learn what those reasons are. Here are some of the upgrade advantages the webinar covers:
Dynamics SL 2011 Functionality Enhancements That are Carried through to Dynamics SL 2015:
Document attachments, Quick Send, Doc Share, project-distribution integration, enhanced Business Analyzer, and Quick Query.
Dynamics SL 2015 Functionality Enhancements: All enhancements from Dynamics SL 2011, plus: Reporting enhancements, project enhancements around multi-company, multi-currency, and sales tax; and financial enhancements around AR, AP, Payroll, and 1099 Vendor backup withholding.
Did you know that Dynamics SL has a fully integrated eBanking module from SK Global Software? This software seamlessly integrates with Dynamics SL and allows you to manage your Banking Process automatically while providing improved security and fraud protection.
From Positive Pay files for your bank to electronic payments to your vendors, these solutions can help save you time and money and improve your visibility and control over your banking processes. The suite includes Positive Pay, AP EFT, Wire Transfer, AR EFT, and Lockbox Processing – you can pick any or all.
See a recorded WEBINAR on the solution: eBanking for Microsoft Dynamics SL
Or, contact your Account Manager to answer questions or arrange a demo.
Two government compliance experts–one with expertise in software (our own Steve Toth) and one with expertise in compliance processes–sat down to share what government contractors need to know to stay compliant with federal contract regulations. Watch the webinar and learn:
- The importance of an adequate or approved accounting system and who is subject to its requirements.
- What a pre-award accounting system audit is (Form 1408), why it sometimes occurs after you begin a contract, and how an “Accounting Plan” prepares you for it.
- What the detailed requirements of the pre-award accounting system audit are and how Dynamics SL handles each one.
- The major capabilities your system needs to capture costs (direct, indirect), record time and labor, reconcile invoicing, and fully comply with FAR, CAS, and DCAA requirements.
Sign up to receive the webinar recording