with their deep understanding of engineer-to-order manufacturing
infrastructure. They demonstrated they understood our unique
requirements and could deliver a solution that would meet our needs.”
Manufacturing Accounting Software – Dynamics SL/NAV/365 Business Central
To be efficient, whether you are in make-to-order (MTO), engineer-to-order (ETO), or discrete manufacturing, you must manage the life cycle of projects and complex end products in a way that integrates financial and cost accounting and materials and production management. The right manufacturing accounting software is essential.
The Synergy solution in Microsoft Dynamics SL, Dynamics NAV, or Dynamics 365 Business Central empowers you to effectively manage people, processes, finances, materials, and your own shop floor through an integrated system.
Synergy’s Manufacturing Accounting Software Solution
- Empower your project/materials managers to better handle complex projects through integrated software and tools
- See real-time snapshots of your financial status and lower your financial risks
- Identify strategic business value in MTO/ETO manufacturing and project accounting software
- Understand important business issues and manufacturing accounting software selection criteria for project-based manufacturing firms
- Get full functionality to meet manufacturing needs in Bills of Material, Production Orders, Supply Planning, Inventory, and MRP
- Create billing records for cost plus, time & material, fixed fee, or other types of projects
- Analyze budget vs. actual, estimate-to-completion, and forecast-to-completion
- Forecast profitability and cash performance
- Advanced reporting: make decisions based on Unbilled or Actual Billed values
- Executives and project managers analyze projects online on a real-time basis
- Integrates with the JAAS Advanced Manufacturing Software (JAMS) for a flexible and complete system.
- Prove your manufacturing accounting software works with your data before you purchase!