Cloud-based Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Edition
Dynamics 365 is Microsoft’s next generation of business intelligence applications in the Cloud. It’s a cloud-based financial management solution that is highly integrated with Microsoft CRM and Office 365 with powerful capabilities for sales and operations.
There are two versions of Dynamics 365: Business and Enterprise editions. Neither is a replacement for Microsoft Dynamics SL. The Enterprise edition of Dynamics 365 is designed for large companies with at least 250 employees.
The Business edition alone is a excellent cloud-based alternative or upgrade from QuickBooks, designed for small to medium companies who need core financials and basic sales, marketing, customer service, and inventory, and/or light project management features with no allocations.
However, when Business edition is integrated with Progressus Software, it adds the functionality necessary to fully manage professional services and project-based companies! Learn about the powerful Progressus Enhancement built on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform.
Financials | Basic Projects | Advanced Projects | Sales | Purchasing | Inventory | Capabilities Guide
Primary Advantages & Features
- Automates and streamlines business processes
- Integrates with Microsoft software you already use
- Cloud-based means anytime, anywhere, any device
- Quotes, orders, and reports integrates with Outlook, Excel
- Financials and CRM in one solution
- Includes out-of-the box reports and dashboards with Power BI
- Light project/jobs management
- Wizard-based setup with many industry templates to choose from
- Quickly implement in weeks instead of months
More Powerful with the Progressus Enhancement for Project Accounting
- A powerful add-on enhancement to Dynamics 365 Business edition
- Delivers full capabilities to manage professional services and project-based companies.
- Provides Projects Setup, Project Budgeting, Project Cost Tracking, Resource Management, Project Time & Expenses, and Analytics and Forecasting for Projects.
- Download Factsheets on the Progressus Enhancement to learn more.
An Introduction to Progressus Software
An Introduction to Dynamics 365
Contact us to help you evaluate your options or look deeper into some resources: