Cloud-based Microsoft Dynamics 365
Dynamics 365 is Microsoft’s next generation of business intelligence applications in the Cloud. It’s a cloud-based financial management solution that is highly integrated with Microsoft CRM and Office 365 with powerful capabilities for sales and operations.
There are two versions of Dynamics 365: Business and Enterprise editions. Neither is a replacement for Microsoft Dynamics SL. The Enterprise edition of Dynamics 365 is designed for large companies with at least 250 employees.
The Business edition is an excellent cloud solution as an alternative or upgrade from QuickBooks. It is designed for small to medium companies who only need core financials and basic sales, marketing, customer service, and inventory, and/or light project management features with no allocations.
Primary Advantages and Features
- Automates and streamlines business processes
- Integrates with Microsoft software you already use, e.g. Office 365
- Cloud-based means anytime, anywhere, any device
- Quotes, orders, and reports integrates with Outlook, Excel
- Financials and CRM in one solution
- Includes out-of-the box reports and dashboards with Power BI
- Light project/jobs management
- Wizard-based setup with many industry templates to choose from
- Quickly implement in weeks instead of months
- Microsoft and third-party vendors are working to develop a Business edition add-on application to compete with some of the project accounting capabilities of Dynamics SL.
- When this happens, Synergy will help project-centric companies evaluate the best solution for them.
An Introduction to Dynamics 365
Contact us to help you evaluate your options or look deeper into some resources: