Cloud-based Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Edition
Dynamics 365 is Microsoft’s next generation of business intelligence applications in the Cloud. It’s a cloud-based financial management solution that is highly integrated with Microsoft CRM and Office 365 with powerful capabilities for sales and operations.
There are two versions of Dynamics 365: Business and Enterprise editions. Neither is a replacement for Microsoft Dynamics SL. The Enterprise edition of Dynamics 365 is designed for large companies with at least 250 employees.
The Business edition alone is a excellent cloud-based alternative or upgrade from QuickBooks, designed for small to medium companies who need core financials and basic sales, marketing, customer service, and inventory, and/or light project management features with no allocations.
However, when Business edition is integrated with Progressus Software, it adds the functionality necessary to fully manage professional services and project-based companies! Learn about the powerful Progressus Enhancement built on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform.
Financials | Basic Projects | Advanced Projects | Sales | Purchasing | Inventory | Capabilities Guide
Primary Advantages & Features
- Automates and streamlines business processes
- Integrates with Microsoft software you already use
- Cloud-based means anytime, anywhere, any device
- Quotes, orders, and reports integrates with Outlook, Excel
- Financials and CRM in one solution
- Includes out-of-the box reports and dashboards with Power BI
- Light project/jobs management
- Wizard-based setup with many industry templates to choose from
- Quickly implement in weeks instead of months
More Powerful with the Progressus Enhancement for Project Accounting
- A powerful add-on enhancement to Dynamics 365 Business edition
- Delivers full capabilities to manage professional services and project-based companies.
- Provides Projects Setup, Project Budgeting, Project Cost Tracking, Resource Management, Project Time & Expenses, and Analytics and Forecasting for Projects.
- Download Factsheets on the Progressus Enhancement to learn more.
- ON-DEMAND WEBINAR: Progressus Project Accounting for Dynamics 365.
An Introduction to Progressus Software
An Introduction to Dynamics 365
Or, Contact us to help you evaluate your options or arrange a custom Demo.