Dynamics 365 for Financial Management – Business Edition
Cloud-based Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials is a business management solution that connects people and processes. It makes ordering, selling, invoicing, and reporting easier and faster. Turn your multiple disconnected systems into one. Boost efficiency with automated tasks and workflows—all from within familiar Office tools like Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Get a complete picture of your business and make better business decisions, with built-in intelligence when and where you need it. With your business running in the cloud, it’s easy to change and adapt at your own pace without involving IT.
Financial Management Modules
- General Ledger: Create a relevant chart of accounts; map accounts to personalized categories; supports easier reporting
- Accounts Receivables: Apply incoming payments to related customer or vendor ledger entries; perform online reconciliation of bank transactions, and more
- Accounts Payables: Generate vendor payments prioritized by payment discounts and overdue penalties. Export payments directly to a bank file when posting
- Budgets: Improve your organization’s flexibility to develop, modify, and control budgets so you don’t get overextended
- Account Schedules: Use account schedules to define row and column structures, conduct analysis in-page or on screen, and export to Excel
- Bank Reconciliation: Import a bank statement file or feed to quickly register payments. Automatically apply credits to open ledger entries
Or, Contact us to help you evaluate your options or arrange a custom Demo.