Dynamics 365 for Project Management – Business Edition
With cloud-based Dynamics 365 Job Management, you create, manage, and track customer projects with job costing and reporting capabilities. Improve your organization’s flexibility to develop, modify, and control budgets to avoid over-expenditure. Plan capacity and sales and manage usage statistics and profitability of resources.
Primary Advantages & Features
- Job Management: Track costs against budgets, sales orders or quotes to minimize cost overruns; schedule employees, inventory items, and tasks related to specific jobs
- Budgets and Estimates: Focus business performance through better revenue and expense accountability and estimating tools; Track budget versus actuals to avoid over- expenditure
- Capacity Management: Create your plan in a calendar system with the level of detail and time period you need; Monitor resource usage and get a complete overview of your capacity for each resource
More Powerful with the Progressus Enhancement for Projects
- A powerful add-on enhancement to Dynamics 365 Business edition
- Delivers full capabilities to manage professional services and project-based companies.
- Provides Projects Setup, Project Budgeting, Project Cost Tracking, Resource Management, Project Time & Expenses, and Analytics and Forecasting for Projects.
- Download Factsheets on the Progressus Enhancement to learn more.
- ON-DEMAND WEBINAR: Progressus Project Accounting for Dynamics 365.
An Introduction to Progressus Software
Or, Contact us to help you evaluate your options or arrange a custom Demo.