Dynamics 365 for Sales – Business Edition
With cloud-based Dynamics 365 Sales, you manage the sales cycle end-to-end, from quote generation to invoicing. Create and manage sales order quotes, sales orders, and handle invoices for multiple shipments. You can also prioritize leads based upon revenue potential and opportunities to close throughout the entire sales cycle. It’s also easy to manage discount structures based on defined criteria.
Primary Advantages & Features
- Opportunity Management: Drive leads through the sales funnel using predefined steps
- Sales Order Management: Create and manage sales order quotes, sales orders, and invoices for multiple shipments and bill-to addresses
- Pricing and Discounting: Automatically calculate best unit price by sales line when an order meets specified conditions
- Sales Invoicing: Post sales right from Outlook, then email your invoices as PDF attachments that include a PayPal link
- Contact Management: Create contacts and groups to support your business relationships with prospects, customers, and vendors
- Interaction Management: Record, view, and manage customer interactions to improve sales, order fulfillment, marketing, and service calls
Or, Contact us to help you evaluate your options or arrange a custom Demo.