Microsoft Dynamics NAV – Manufacturing Solutions
With manufacturing in Dynamics NAV, you can streamline manufacturing processes and adapt quickly to changing demands to give customers what they want, when they want it.
Bills of Material
- Create multiple versions of Bills of Materials (BOMs) and calculate standard costs
- Tightly integrate different types of BOMs and customized definitions in manufacturing operations
- Understand item costs throughout the production process, including inventory, WIP, and cost of goods sold (COGS)
- Make exceptions and last-minute changes to meet customer needs
- Create and manage production orders
- Post consumption and output to the production orders
- Calculate net requirements based on that production order
- Plan material requirements based on demand
- Automate production orders and purchase orders
- Support for bucket-less and bucketed material requirements planning (MRP)
- Manage demand forecasting based on items
- Input demand (sales) forecasts for products and components daily, monthly, or quarterly
Sales & Inventory Forecasting
- Gain deep insights about potential sales
- Get clear overview of expected stock-outs
- Add capacities (work centers) to the manufacturing process
- Set up routings and use them on production orders and in material requirements planning (MRP)
- Manage finite loading of capacity-constraint resources
- Enable the system to calculate capable-to-promise (CTP)
- Add machine centers as capacities to the manufacturing process
- Plan/manage capacity on detailed level for machine centers and consolidated levels for work centers
When your Dynamics NAV system includes Progressus Software (Projects), make-to-order and engineer-to-order manufacturers can perform full project accounting.
- Download Factsheets on the Progressus Enhancement to learn more.
- ON-DEMAND WEBINAR: Progressus Project Accounting for Dynamics NAV.
An Introduction to Progressus Software
Also see How Dynamics NAV Integrates with Office 365!