Microsoft Dynamics NAV Software (Navision)
Dynamics NAV, formerly Navision, is mid-range enterprise resource planning (ERP) software particularly suited for the distribution, retail, and manufacturing market. It is aimed at companies who need trade functionality with supply chain management, inventory, and warehousing.
Dynamics NAV also includes capability in core financials, basic sales management, customer relationship management, human resources, and light project and resource management. It has strong multi-currency and multi-language functionality. It can be deployed hosted (Cloud) or on-premise.
With powerful integration with Office 365, Excel, SharePoint, SQL Server Reporting Services, and Microsoft CRM, Dynamics NAV streamlines business processes through integrated Microsoft software your staff is already familiar with.
What sets NAV apart is the ease with which it can be customized for specialized uses. It’s an excellent fit for startups and niche businesses whose requirements change rapidly and therefore need an ERP solution that can easily change with them as they grow.
Synergy’s Microsoft Dynamics NAV Software (Navision) Solution
- Core financials that include fixed assets, bank management, payment handling, multiple currencies, and much more
- Supply chain management that includes sales/purchase order management, shipping agents, inventory, multiple locations, assembly management, item budgets and tracking, warehouse management, and more
- Manufacturing solutions including production orders, bill of materials, version/capacity planning, demand forecasting, and more
- Light project management includes estimates, jobs, and timesheets
- Basic Human Resources functionality
- Customer relationship management includes contact, campaigns, and opportunity management with integration with Microsoft CRM
- Handles multi-language
- Flexible configuration and development capabilities; As a NAV partner, Synergy has full access to the business logic source code
- Helps companies grow without their systems holding them back
- Through Synergy’s “Prove Before You Purchase” method, you can know your Microsoft Dynamics NAV solution works with your data before you buy it!