Microsoft Dynamics NAV – Supply Chain Management (SCM)
ANNOUNCEMENT: The Cloud Version of Dynamics NAV, called Dynamics 365 Business Central, Launched on April 2, 2018!
The cloud version has all the functionality of the on-premise version that is described below.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV gives you firm control of your supply chain (SC). It provides a customizable, detailed, and real-time view of SC activities—inventory levels, trend reports, forecasts, and transport plans.
You monitor supplier statuses, storage facilitates, production plants, and distribution centers for more effective management of all processes, from ordering and acquiring raw materials to manufacturing and delivering finished goods.
Dynamic NAV’s SCM includes the following functionality:
Sales and Receivables
- Alternative Ship-Tos
- Order Processing
- Sales Invoice Discounts
- Sales Line Discounting
- Sales Line Pricing
- Sales Order Management
- Manage partial shipments
- Ship and invoice separately
- Create prepayment invoices for the sales order
- Use quotes and blanket orders in the sales phase
- Sales Return Orders Management
- Shipping Agents
- Sales Tax
Purchase and Payables
- Alternative Order Addresses
- Drop Shipments
- Purchase Invoicing
- Purchase Line Discounting
- Purchase Invoice Discounts
- Purchase Line Pricing
- Purchase Orders Management
- Manage partial receipts
- Receive and invoice separately and create prepayment invoices for the purchase order
- Use quotes and blanket orders in the purchase phase
- Purchase Return Orders Management
- Requisition Management