Microsoft Dynamics NAV – Warehouse Management
Microsoft Dynamics NAV’s Warehouse Management Systems module enables warehouse automation.
Dynamics NAV’s functionality includes, but not limited to:
Warehouse Management Systems
- Manage items on a bin level. Receive and put away items in a bin; pick items from a bin according to a put-away template; and pick items based on the zone and bin ranking.
- Move items between bins using a report for optimizing the space usage and the picking process, or move items manually.
Automated Data Capture System
- Capture data automatically. Keep data accurate, even in a hectic environment.
- Easily set up and maintain your bins by defining both the layout of your warehouse and dimensions of your racks, columns, and shelves.
- Set up and maintain your planning parameters by defining the limitations and characteristics of each bin.
- Enable warehouse workers to create a put-away from the receipt.
- Enable warehouse workers to create a pick from the shipment.
Internal Picks and Put-Aways
- Create pick and put-away orders for internal purposes, without using a source document.