easier by giving me the information
I need to make the right decisions
for my company.”
project-accounting [job costing]
system on the market.”
Microsoft Dynamics SL Software (Solomon)
Microsoft Dynamics SL software, formerly called Solomon, is enterprise resource planning (ERP) software particularly suited for project-centric organizations, government contractors, and wholesale distributors. It can be deployed as a hosted (Cloud) or on-premise solution.
With powerful integration with Microsoft Office, Excel, Project Server, SharePoint, SQL Server Reporting Services, and Microsoft CRM, it streamlines business processes, delivers insight, and connects project management and accounting across company divisions and locations. It enables easier management of people, projects, and finances while driving profitability.
Its integration with Microsoft solutions your staff is likely familiar with makes for easier adoption.
Synergy’s Microsoft Dynamics SL Software (Solomon) Solution
- Supports accurate budgeting, forecasting, and estimating
- Time and expense, tracking projects, and financial analysis done locally or on the Web
- Handles complex multi-level markups, unlimited billing formats, change order control, and contract administration
- Tracks project performance and provides project analysis, employee utilization, and proactive alerts
- Meets DCAA compliance for government contractors, including indirect rates management and segregating unallowable costs
- Enables easier project management, job costing, and materials management
- Requisitions, purchasing, inventory, receiving, sales orders, billing, and sales solutions for distributors
- Delivers quick custom reporting, dashboards, and decision making with real-time data
- Helps companies grow without their systems holding them back
- Through Synergy’s “Prove Before You Purchase” method, you can know your Microsoft Dynamics SL Software (Solomon) solution works with your data before you buy it!
The Dynamics SL Roadmap
Microsoft is committed to helping Dynamics SL customers thrive in the mobile-cloud world. To enable this, they have increased the frequency of SL’s development. New SL technology is released every six months with major upgrades every 3-4 years. The next major release is 2018.
Dynamics SL Product Briefs
Dynamics SL Capabilities Guide
Project Accounting Overview
Project Accounting Modules
Financial Management Modules
Materials Management Modules
Field Service Modules
Dynamics SL for Government Contractors
Dynamics SL for Engineering
Dynamics SL for Architecture
Dynamics SL for Professional Services
Dynamics SL for Construction
Reporting | Dashboards | Analytics