Prove Before You Purchase!
The Plan > Prove > Purchase > Perform approach means we plan your solution, use your real data, and then prove to you that it meets your business needs. You see a working solution—not a theoretical demonstration—before you purchase! It’s the best insurance you can buy. Then, once implemented, your company performs with new efficiency.
- With knowledge of your industry, we plan your implementation from the start.
- We start with a Needs Assessment to configure the best solution for you.
- We create a proof-of-concept system (prototype) with your general ledger, customers, vendors, projects, etc.
- You confirm the package actually does all the critical functions and processes required before ordering the software.
PURCHASE a Working Solution
- After we plan and prove, we present a final purchase proposal.
- Upfront due-diligence, planning, and prototyping gives you a precise road map and reduces your implementation time and cost.
- The Prototype work is the starting point for implementation, so when things move forward, there is no extra additional cost to you.
PERFORM with Improved Efficiency
- You are enabled to out perform your previous system.
- New efficiencies for employees, managers, and executives increases customer satisfaction, profitability, and your competitive edge.